Ad Infinitum

A never ending carnival of thoughts

Anniversary !!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yay!!! Today my blog completes a year...
n i take this opportunity to thank a lot of people :


I wud like to thank my mom, my dad , my pet , my laptop...and also the google team for providing me such a platform...




lol, but seriously, I thank all people who hv read the posts and
survived even still n also those people who visited (supposedly liked
it) & left no comments. That leaves me clueless abt such ppl untill someday in the middle of a converstaion sum1 wud just say 'u know, I read ur blog n likd it..' or something like 'u'v gt an interesting blog there'...or 'Im a regular visitor of ur blog, maine sari posts padhi hui hain'...i just hv to say, 'HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT'....


And a BIG thank you to nishi, siddhi n rabi for being sooooo regular....;)


Thank you all 4 coming...


PS: don't hv enuf posts under my belt now but you guys wud see an improvement this year...hopefully..;)

6 comments:

Saumit 22 May 2008 at 23:34  

Here is one of those who has been a regular reader of ur blogs for about 3 months now... but with no comments!! Congrats & a Very Happy Birthday!! I take a Resolution on ur Blog's Birthday that I'll always leave a comment, whenever I go through it now onwards!!
A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UR BLOG!!

brijmohandas chakravarthy 23 May 2008 at 00:09  
This comment has been removed by the author.
brijmohandas chakravarthy 23 May 2008 at 00:12  

as sum1 whoz red ur blog fr d 1st tm n who knwz nuthn bout u...a Very Happy B'day!
n also hp dat ur wish #5 wil cum tru prty sun, 1nce u rech UK u'l automatcly bcm an 'erly-2-bed...'
sorta persn,thanks 2 IST,hp 2 cntinu 2 c sum honst n swet posts frm u strangr,kp up d gud wrk :)

ankit jain 23 May 2008 at 21:19  

happy bday blog..
blog, u mst hv celebrated wid more fun n sm interesting read 4 dis day..
keep gud work goin.

The Wanderer 25 May 2008 at 17:27  

Happy Blogday :)
Sry.. for being late... though not as late as u r (actuallyu aren't there still..lolz)

anyway.. Keep Smoking :)

Siddhi Agrawal 11 June 2008 at 15:59  

ohhhhhh bday tha..... pata hi nai chala........
no bday bang???? no publicity?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP