Ad Infinitum

A never ending carnival of thoughts

Ocean In The Sky

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Scribbled recently during a journey..inspired by the beauty of the sky. Mostly I travel at night or in the morning, but this time it was at dusk. And god did I witness a beautiful site!
It was one of the best moments of my life, I was mesmerized by the beauty of the wondrous nature. Awestruck and Lost! Literally Lost.

It was as if the sky was playing with colors. The horizon was shining in a gleam. There were several shades of blue, different intensities of light, and the clouds - they were rushing everywhere and forming different shapes.
For sometime all that I could see was - Blue, all around, felt as if I was inside a sea. Then at times with a cloud cover below, we were sailing on the surface. And my insides wanted to jump out, into that, to swim across this beautiful ocean, to touch the horizon and come back. To see the sun setting into it, to glide over it.

Wish I had wings!

Well, This is how an airplane expresses its joy on swimming in this 'Ocean In The Sky'.



The smell of wind surrounds me,
My open arms move along,
Twisting and turning to catch a glimpse,
Of the approaching dusk that is beautiful.

All the heaven's colors,
White, Red,Violet and Blue,
Piled on top of each other,
Raining rainbows around with perfect hue.

I'm Sailing within this ocean,
Curving and bending with wind,
Swimming along the boundaries,
Making my way in again.

Can see the Earth's curvature,
Marked by a crimson horizon,
Drifting sea of clouds that underline it,
oooooh, Its mesmerizing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP