Ad Infinitum

A never ending carnival of thoughts

Much-needed Return

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

After Ages I return to my blog!
Feels Great! :)

Well, Life has undergone a complete 360 degree spin since then. After college, you come to the real-world, become more responsible for your actions, have several things to juggle, you think about what is to come but still cling to what has gone by and most importantly but sadly, you have to strive to stay in touch with people who bring happiness to you, making it even more difficult. Growing up is never easy...

Add a job to that, a job that is in a different city...where you have to adjust right from changing your food preferences to learning the local language...take care of some basic chores like cleaning up the whole apartment every weekend (that used to be fun :)), managing the 'Common Pool' (i was living with 2 friends and we maintained a central pool, used for general living related needs) and a few more things. This was a great experience in the journey of 'growing up', I crave for independence, to not rely on others and to do my things my way and I got exactly that... along with it: a whole new bunch of responsibilities.

In short: Life HAS taken a different shape, in terms of priorities, beliefs and goals (not good with mathematics) and I am trying my best to make a good life :) Shall keep posting...

PS: A note for people who have always been there... Nishi n Rahul-people i can trust my life with :), Positive influences like GS, Malvika, Ankit...and ofcourse void * for encouragement (dunno what its called these days lol), thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP